Yoga Nidra has been shown by modern research to have lasting benefits. It can help you get a deeper sleep, heal psychological wounds, integrate your conscious and subconscious minds, replace old habits with new positive patterns, and to experience more expansive states of inner peace.
Sign Up For My Blog
Receive these Monday Minutes weekly by typing in your email below.
- Ayurveda Talks #6: My Interview with Professor Diana Lurie
- Ayurveda Talks #5: Lorilee Gilmore
- Ayurveda Talks #4: Interview with Dr. Akil Palanisamy
- Ayurveda Talks #3: Amadea Morningstar
- Ayurveda Talks #2: My Interview with Dr. Svoboda
- Ayurveda Talks: Interview with Dr. Jayrajan
- Grow A New Career in The New Year: Digestion Coach
- Sisters & Sages: Melissa Ambrosini
- Sisters & Sages: Episode 3 with Dr. Vandana Shiva
- Sisters & Sages: Episode #2 with Sri Mooji
- Sisters & Sages: Kia Miller
- My Autumn *10 for 10* Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Self Care For The World
- Self Care Is World Care
- The Force Is With You
- You are Invited to Sacred India
- Adventure to Sacred India
- Want to Come to India?
- The Medicine in Your Kitchen
- Your Hands Are The Connection
- The Hands of Love
- The Yoga Day Summit
- What is Ganga Sadhana?
- Ganga Sadhana: Embodied Grace
- The Subtle Forces
- Why No Ice?
- My Talk & Book Signing At Bay Books
- You’re Invited: Yoga & The Wisdom of Nature
- The Divine Yoga Series