When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.
~ Ayurvedic Proverb
Ayurvedic cooking involves far more than the creation of sumptuous, nutritional meals. It is the frontline of traditional medicine in our homes. It is a reconnection with the intelligence and rhythms of nature. It is sacred activism that supports biodiversity, sustainability, organic farming and fair trade. Food is defined as nourishment, sustenance, and life, but this holds true only when it is Conscious Food from natural sources that have integrity. The conscious food of Ayurveda is medicine, philosophy, lifestyle, activism and preservation merged together as one.
In this course you will learn:
- The concepts of Ayurvedic nutrition.
- The traditional medicine in your home kitchen
- The culinary arts as an essential foundation of health
- How to create balanced meals across the day, seasons and changes of your life
- A more personal, self-trusting, intuitive relationship with nature through food.
When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- 8 lessons, each with a central video teaching and demonstration, filmed in my kitchen.
- A PDF booklet supporting the videos in each lesson with related information, including enriched Ayurvedic principles and their applications, over 30 recipes, spice wisdom and healing teas.
- A quiz to test what you’ve learned.
- A bonus audio meditation for completing the course.
- Access to an online discussion board to share and communicate with others taking the course, and with Laura.
As an introduction to Ayurveda and a comprehensive overview of Ayurvedic cooking this course supports greater harmony with nature, embracing what is fresh, while learning how to maximize the health potential of each meal and your everyday vibrancy!
- Learn nature’s medicine for self care and healing others.
- Teach the art of enlightened care using Ayurvedic routines.
- Empower individuals to harness their own regenerative force and live vibrantly.
- Teach a personalized nutrition system crafted to your client’s unique nature.
- Become an Ayurvedic herbologist and master the science of natural medicine.
Sevanti Institute is Ayurveda wellness education with you in mind. Three levels of training for three levels of commitment. Join us for self and family wellness, deeper life insights, or to become a board certified Ayurveda Health Counselor (C-AHC) recognized by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). Partnering with RYS Yoga Schools across the US, our familiar yoga classroom style of teaching the art of Ayurveda Wellness is intuitive, socially active, cost effective, NAMA recognized, and fun.
Please accept my love and gratitude for you and your teachings. While the guru may be within, even gurus need teachers and you appeared at the perfect moment. I have learned so much from you in a very short period of time and feel so blessed to have your support in so many ways. I hope that in time I’ll be able to give back… as much you have given to me.Scott Boehm
People have been asking me, what have I been doing, because I’ starting to radiate more and look younger. I think all these MIRACLE Gifts Laura has been guiding us all in are A MIRACLE! I see people all around me not knowing that we all have the opportunity to REALLY change our lives for MUCH better, even beyond ways that maybe we never even thought of! Thank you Laura for changing my life.Shirley