IS INDIA CALLING TO YOU? I invite you to come play in the field of enlightened masters, ancient priestesses, brave adventurers, cosmic devis, and a nature that embraces you in its wild and wonderful majesty. We will visit old Delhi, including Mahatma Gandhi’s home and memorial, the Taj Mahal, Rishikesh, the sacred caves of the first Yogis, ancient temples, devi shrines. We will also take a dip into the holy Ganges, wander the forested foothills of the mighty Himalayas in India, join thousands from around the world at the International Yoga Festival, sing at the “Beatles Ashram,” be blessed by saints, inspired by Satsang, and rejuvenated by an Ayurvedic retreat upriver in the “baby” Himalayas. I hope you will join us! xo
Sign Up For My Blog
Receive these Monday Minutes weekly by typing in your email below.
- Ayurveda Talks #6: My Interview with Professor Diana Lurie
- Ayurveda Talks #5: Lorilee Gilmore
- Ayurveda Talks #4: Interview with Dr. Akil Palanisamy
- Ayurveda Talks #3: Amadea Morningstar
- Ayurveda Talks #2: My Interview with Dr. Svoboda
- Ayurveda Talks: Interview with Dr. Jayrajan
- Grow A New Career in The New Year: Digestion Coach
- Sisters & Sages: Melissa Ambrosini
- Sisters & Sages: Episode 3 with Dr. Vandana Shiva
- Sisters & Sages: Episode #2 with Sri Mooji
- Sisters & Sages: Kia Miller
- My Autumn *10 for 10* Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Self Care For The World
- Self Care Is World Care
- The Force Is With You
- You are Invited to Sacred India
- Adventure to Sacred India
- Want to Come to India?
- The Medicine in Your Kitchen
- Your Hands Are The Connection
- The Hands of Love
- The Yoga Day Summit
- What is Ganga Sadhana?
- Ganga Sadhana: Embodied Grace
- The Subtle Forces
- Why No Ice?
- My Talk & Book Signing At Bay Books
- You’re Invited: Yoga & The Wisdom of Nature
- The Divine Yoga Series