Kapha gives and gives with a steady generosity. Think of all the teachers, nurses, counselors, and mamas who are always there with calm comfort and compassionate counsel.
Kaphas are sweet, steady, devoted, nurturing, caring, supportive, open-armed, big-hearted, warm and embracing. They often love cooking, botanical blends, essential oils, and cuddles.
With your qualities of water and earth you are the stability that binds friends, unites families and holds together our world. Kaphas offer the shoulder to cry on, the birthday remembrances, the invitation to come home, have a cup of tea, and relax.
To be Kaphalicious:
• Wake up every day at sunrise
• Start each day with rigorous exercise
• Practice breath of fire in the morning to stimulate circulation
• Consider Peganism – not paganism, but pegan, which means a protein focused, plant powered goddess
• Spice your meals: ginger, cinnamon, clove, pepper are good spices for you
• Spice your life: change things up, try new things, challenge yourself
• Dance more, laugh more, shake it up as often as you can
• Love, as you do so well, but with an attitude of trust and acceptance
• Faith: It helps to offer yourself to a higher purpose, practice, ideal or spiritual presence. In that space you will feel the fullness of your beautiful heart appreciated and reciprocated in a way that no human love can match.
Kapha, you are the living embodiment of our mother nature’s beauty, bounty, and bodacity – kaphaliciously showering the world with connection and care.
Click the links below to learn more:
- For recipes to support your dosha, check out my Ayurvedically inspired food blog with over 200 recipes!
- Get my book, Ayurveda Cooking For Beginners, for three in-depth chapters on Ayurveda + 108 recipes for every season.
- Take a deeper dive into Ayurvedic wisdom and learn how to help others, join me in 2019 for my new Ayurveda Integrated Nutrition & Health Coaching Training.
Or go to my Ayurveda Services page and learn more about working with me to optimize your health, light up your heart, and radiate your soul’s joyful purpose.
I first met with Laura to help me deal with some personal issues. She is very kind and puts you at ease. Her knowledge and passion to help others is limitless. She gave me the tools I needed to move forward and with her guidance I now feel I have the strength and courage to accomplish my goals. She is definitely a talented soul and an asset to anyone’s journey!
Laura is a dream come true. A kind, gentle soul is very rare to find and she has all the great divine qualities. You instantly feel so comfortable in her presence. She’s helped me a great deal to lower my blood pressure and reduce the toxic drugs prescribed that made me feel worse. I highly recommend Laura. Her graceful attitude will take you to a higher divine level. She is a divine soul, healer and compassionate angel.
Laura is caring, kind, wise, intuitive, nurturing. She has helped me adjust to improve my health. She is, ‘Simply the Best’.